Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014

[Received] and [Sent]


Long time no see ^__^
Just wanted to wish you guys a great switch of years^^
These are the cards I received either November or December but had 
not yet the chance to upload them^^ 
Two of them are from my postcard pal from Japan ^^
The others are from tags or Round Robins from the postcrossing forum.


I also received some great cards from SantaClaus :D
(I've written him a letter and received these cards with his reply ;) )

This is not a postcard but an ATC I received with a swap
on swap-bot :) I'll show the one I made when she received it^^

I received these cards and Pokemon stickers from sylphis :D
Two more cards are hidden on the back of the Snoopy and Hello Kitty card ^^
We send each other Thank you cards, so this is her reply^__^

This is an envelope with a letter I sent to a friend I get to know in Japan but now 
moved back to her hometown^^

Have a great start into the New Year!

1 Kommentar: