Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014

[Received] Private Swaps, RR and officials :D

I received wonderful in the last 2 weeks! :D I think I'm in a winter craze for postcards :P

These are cards from the official Postcrossing project:


This card is from a Portoguese teacher.
Thank you so much for your encouraging words :)
He asked me why I use a Hyena as a profile picture on 
the official site, but I forgot to answer in the Hurray message.
So here's my answer:
I went sightseeing together with a friend in Ôsaka and Kyôto,
and we also found a cute Hyena which I took a photograph of :)
I just think Hyenas are cute animals ^__^ 

I received this beautiful traditional art card from a chinese member.
Thank you very much!

This card is from a member from Belarus.
She also sent a ticket from the train :D





Postcards received from private swaps or tags
This is from a postcrosser from New Zealand :) 
Even though I'm not much of a LOTR fan I really like the
Hobbit movie!
Thanks for swapping eevee01!

I received this cute Snoopy card from snow drop through a RR :)
She told me a bit about the character stores in Japan ^__^
I think she used wonderful stamps and well.. stamps :D
I like stamps and stamped images so receiving a card with 
a Snoopy stamp, a Snoopy stamped image and a lovely message
made me really happy ^__^

This is from a Malaysian postcrosser.
I tagged her in the I offer Tag.
I think Malaysia has very beautiful nature ^__^


I'll be showing more cards soon :P






1 Kommentar:

  1. Great postcards! I love the Hobbit one! First card is also amazing. :)

    AntwortenLöschen