Samstag, 4. April 2015

Incoming ^o^//

Recently I'm slowing a bit down with swaps and tags from postcrossing 
and swap-bot to focus on my studies but also on my penpal letters and sending some happy mail to my former classmates ^__^ (but I'll still do some swaps & tags from time to time ^__^)

Last Saturday I received a lovely little package from a japanese postcrossing member, who I tagged for letter paper, memo sheets, washi, sticker flakes and Pokemon postcard and joined a RoundRobin group (for another Pokemon postcard^^). 
She used some cool Doraemon stamps ^^

A while ago I hosted a Pokemon ATC swap on swap-bot and received these three lovely Pokemon:
Plusle, Cyndaquil and Cubone

And I also received a very lovely package from my penpal in the U.K.
The envelopes have very fun colors and design and I really enjoyed reading her letter ^__^
You can see her blog here



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen