Dienstag, 4. November 2014

[Received] Postcrossing Postcards in October

In this post I'm going to show you some my favorite received postcards from the postcrossing project :D

JP-577052
This card is from a Postcrosser living in Fukuoka, Japan. She wrote the card in Japanese <3 There was an exhibition about Hokusai in a museum to which she went to enjoy his art :) 
I think many people know him best for his ukiyo-e Kanagawa oki nami ura (the great wave).
I was very happy to receive this card from Mika-san :) Thank you very much! Pokemon is one of my favorites and it made me happy to read about your life :)
Also!! She thought me a word in Fukuoka dialect: "Erai sugokatta bai!" which means something like "it was really good/cool!" 
I really love learning japanese dialects ^__^

These are the cute stamps she used:


From Poland I received this cute squirrel:
PL-964188

I received this card from Evelina from east of Poland. She lives together with her mother and her two dogs and likes working in the garden.
She wrote a bit more than I'm telling but I won't go into detail here ;)
I really enjoyed reading about her story :)

Tomorrow I will show you some more postcards I received in October from private swaps and Round Robins :) Also stay tuned for some mail decorating I'm going to show this week :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen