Sonntag, 16. November 2014

[Received] Swaps, Tags, RR and Officials :D

This week I received a lot of postcards :D

This is my first Snoopy postcard I received ^__^
It is from a tag in the postcrossing forum (I'll add a card to your collection-Tag)
I really really like this card! Thank you Chami! :)

And these are the stamps she used on the card:
I really enjoy the japanese cute character stamps :)




UA-1188263
This is an official postcard from the postcrossing project site.
It is from a Ukrainian member.
I especially like the dog with the bubbles on the 
background; I think with that it looks like a really happy dog :)


This cute puppy is from a russian member of the postcrossing site.
He didn't write much but used very beautiful stamps :) 



This is a postcard I received from the Hello Kitty - Wishlist Tag.
It is from a member from Taiwan. I really really like it :D


I received this Hello Kitty card from the I offer.. Tag.
It shows Kitty on the traditional festival on 7th July wearing a kimono :)

She used these cute Hello Kitty stamps:

This week was a relly happy mail week for me ^__^





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen