Samstag, 8. November 2014

[Received] Swaps and Tags :)

Heyho :D

Today I received these wonderful postcards from Reuen. I tagged her in the I offer..-Tag and also did a private swap with her^__^

I just really love animals as cute illustration ^__^
I also love the things she told me about the chinese culture 
described the beautiful scenery in Taiwan.
I'm always happy to learn something new about another 
country's culture :D


This is the card I received from a japanese Postcrosser from the wishlist tag :D
I really love Kaori Wakamatsus artwork :D
The card is from Nozomi from Nagoya.
She teaches me some words in Nagoya dialect :D
For example sugoi (very or cool) is dera in Nagoya dialect.
It makes me really happy to read and learn new words in japanese dialect :D


1 Kommentar:

  1. That's a lovely postcard! Not sure how to follow you on here as the buttons are all in German fancy pointing me to the right button ;)

    AntwortenLöschen