Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015

Art by Kagaya ♥

Today I received two great cards from a RoundRobin from the postcrossing forum. Check them out:

The colors on the postcard are really outrageously stunning in my opinion :D

I went through my received card and found out that I haven't posted these ones:
I received them through RR or tags on the forum :D
I'm really happy about the card of Dr. Watson from the SHERLOCK series^__^
Martin Freeman is definitely one of my favorite actors^__^

And today I sent out 2 postcards for swap and for my postcard pal:


There's still some swaps I'm going to send out this week so stay tuned :D


2 Kommentare:

  1. That Leo card is gorgeous! The Year of the Sheep card is so cute too <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That Watson card! I'm a big fan of Sherlock too :)

    AntwortenLöschen