Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015

Happy Mail Day ^__^

I actually wanted to wait till the weekend to post again, but today I was very excited when I opened the mail box to find 5 postcards and a swap from swap-bot :D

These are the cards I received and swap I received today:
Isn't the Pokemon starter and the Dedenne card totally cute^__^?
They are from a private swap I sent the children's book illustration postcards to. ^_^
The New Year's card is from my postcard pal and the Doraemon card is 
from a RR on postcrossing and the one next to it is from the official site from a
member from Netherlands. ^__^

And this was inside the swap envelope:
The Hajimaron is a card protector sleeve in which the ATC was in :D
It's the first card in the series "Dress up Pikachu!" Cosplaying Pickachu which I host on swap-bot.^^
There was actually also an origami samurai hat but I didn't notice it when I took the photo ^^'

Yesterday I also received the swap to the Ghibli ATC swap :D



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen