Montag, 2. Februar 2015

Sent and Received ♥

Hello my dear readers ^__^ The last two weeks I was quite a bit sick so I wasn't really in the mood to edit photos of the received cards. But now I am getting better ^__^

So I'm gonna show some of the cards I received in the past :)


This is a swap I received from Swap-Bot. It was a Robot ATC swap :)
She used a pretty cool address stamp (around the bird - that's why I had to edit that out ;)  ^__^


Both cards were part of a RR swap on the postcrossing forum (from different members)
Aren't they cute? ^__^


And these are some swaps I sent out :D

The robot ATC I created for the swap on swap-bot :)


And this is for the ABCs of Ghibli - Letter "K" ATC swap.
Because of postage and lack of time I won't be participating for the other letter ATCs
(except a private swap I arranged with someone).

These are some postcards I have sent last week. The lali card with cows is for the Mew card I received and the other card by Helme Heine is for the same person I'm doing a private swap with :)



I'll be posting more stuff soon as I sort through my received mail.^__^

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow great ATCs both the ones you sent and received!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I have never tried ATC swaps, but I think I must try... Looking at the ones you've made, I envy you a bit :)

    AntwortenLöschen