Freitag, 6. März 2015

Incoming Easter Mail :D

It's been a while since I last posted any updates because I was busy writing a 15-page paper for classes >__<  I still have another paper left but it's not as much as this one ^^'

So.. today I received two lovely Easter themed mail :D

I hosted another "Dress up Pikachu!" swap at swap-bot and these 
are the ones I received ^__^
The theme was St. Patricks & Eastern Holidays.
I'm not a Christian but I find St. Patricks Holiday very interesting
and Eastern Holidays has always been a part of my life 
(not the religious side of it, but I was looking for Eastern eggs in my childhood :D)


I sent a selfmade postcard to the EasternBunny and received a reply!
Yay~!
The reply included two postcards and a letter.
Also! Isn't the rabbit stamp a really cute one? :D
It's Felix the Rabbit who sends letters to his family while 
travelling around the world :D



I have received some more letters and will be uploading them soon^^



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen