Dienstag, 10. März 2015

Received Pokemon Postcards and ATCs :D

This and last month I did some swaps on swap-bot and postcrossing ^__^


I traded some Inkognito cards with magenta from the postcrossing forum. 
In return I received these cool Pokemon postcards :D
Latios and Latias are my absolute favorite legendary Pokemon so I'm really happy to be able to swap for them ^__^ The other Pokemon card is made by Shinzi Katoh.  
He's a japanese artist and I really love his simple style art :)
Here's a bigger picture of the card:
Isn't the female Pikachu carrying his letter, just simply adorable^^?
Looks like a love letter, doesn't it ;)


And I'm hosting a series of wish Pokemon ATCs and these are the little cuties I received.
They are sooooooo cute! I love love love these ^__^
The stamp fits cutely to the Dedenne ATC, don't you think? 


Do you do any ATCs? What is your favorite topic and medium for ATCs?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen