Dienstag, 17. März 2015

Outgoing mail February and early march ^__^

Hi there ^__^

I recently haven't uploaded any photos of my outgoing mail so here come most of the mail I've sent in February and early March ^__^


This was a private swap with someone from the postcrossing forum ( I received the Pokemon movie postcard and Pokemon by Shinzi Katoh). The Krtek card is a RAS from me ^__^


I hosted a swap on swap-bot and these are the little guys I sent out ^__^
The Murakami card is an extra as I still had some on stock and my swap partner likes Murakami (the same as me ^o^//) 


I made a private swap (Ghibli ABC ATC swap) and sent this out :)


I sent these two swaps out for Pokmon Gijinka swap :D
It was a lot of fun turning the Pokemon human ^__^



Do you do ATCs? What is your favorite way of doing them?



2 Kommentare:

  1. Cool ATCs! I can't draw so I use stamps, and card making supplies to make mine. I haven't made very many though.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That's cool too :) I sometimes do collages too but I'm not too good in them ^^°

      Löschen