Sonntag, 22. März 2015

Gorgeous incoming mail :D

This week's been a very happy mail week ^__^

In the postcrossing anime subforum I won a lottery held by honzuki ^__^
She send me the three cool anime cards on the laft side inside the envelope with very
beautiful year of the goat stamps. Thank you honzuki!! 
The alice card on the right side is from the Offers &Request RR on the same forum. It is designed by the japanese digital artist Shuu ^__^

I also received an introduction letter from a new penpal from the Penpal RR. 
I'll be writing her back soon ^__^

I received this cute letter from a japanese penpal :D
The stickers are from the anime Youkai Watch^__^

And these two postcards are from my postcard pal in Germany :D




A while ago I sent out a greeting card to a japanese postcrossing member who I became friends with^^
She loves the German soccer team Schalke so I send her two postcards of the team members 
along with the greeting card.

And I received a lovely reply from her together with some anime ad cards :D
I especially like the magician on the left and the two girls on the third card^^
 
And look at the lovely decorated back of the envelope <3
Choooo~ kawaiii ^___^ (Very cute!)


Did you have a happy mail week too^^?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen